Skip to content

Greenlight Farm Management

Welcome to the Greenlight Farm Management suggestion forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve the Greenlight Farm Management website and apps. If you have a question about Greenlight Farm Management, please contact our Support team at Support@muddyboots.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

349 results found

1. option to see previous years inspect notes if needed in the fields module. could be a tick box to select if need to see inspections from pre

option to see previous years inspect notes if needed in the fields module. could be a tick box to select if need to see inspections from previous year rather than having to go into previous years crops.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your idea. We have left this suggestion option for a substantial period, but it hasn’t gained enough support to consider pursuing it as a development at this stage. We are therefore closing this suggestion. Please continue to submit your ideas!

2. Pre written notes

Hi

just getting my head around Greenlight and one thing i have noticed is that any template created in crop walker has not been synced with Greenlight. I notice that most of the application comments have come through but the product notes also have not come through, ie the description that is after the product in the plan eg if I type in the product Hurricane - it should say something like residual BLW herbicide which is what it says in cropwalker. if you can sort this, that would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Julian Knight responded

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your request. I just wanted to clarify a couple of things with you so we can identify whether your request is the same as one we already have on record.

Can you confirm what you meant by ‘product notes’? Are you referring to the ‘Reasons’ for using a product? If so, is the issue that they don’t appear on historical plans in GLGM, or is it that they don’t automatically appear when adding a product into a new plan in GLGM?

With regard to templates, these will not synchronise from CropWalker into GLGM, which unfortunately does mean you will need to re-create any templates directly in GLGM. I hope this doesn’t cause you too much inconvenience.

3. So3 not S

In the fertiliser section sulphur needs to be expressed as So3 NOT S, the whole industry uses So3, even fertiliser bags have So3 printed on them, this needs to be changed or enabled ASAP as N & S recommendations are being made now. The leading product is Double Top 27N 30So3 (not 27N 12S).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Julian Knight responded

When creating nutrient products, the user has the option of entering sulphur as either S or So3. When using products in the fetiliser plan or programme area, you just need to ensure that So3 is selected as a visible nutrient.

Hope this clarifies!

Thanks

4. Multiple operators per spray recommendation.

Some farms will have more than one operator carrying out a spray application in one field. We need to be able to log the names of multiple operators as part of an application record.
    A GLOBAL GAP requirement also states that all operators need to sign the completed job card/spray report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have left this suggestion option for a substantial period, but it hasn’t gained enough support to consider pursuing it as a development at this stage. We are therefore closing this suggestion. Please continue to submit your ideas!

5. Minimise clicking; Return key moves cursor on to next box when creating plans on web portal

When trying greenlight instead of cropwalker I find I need to click too often. when the field has been selected the growth stage is a necessary input so the cursor should move there automatically or with just one press of the return key. The same for when the product is selected the rate and reason boxes if not pre-populated should come up with less clicking. Minimise clicks to speed up my plan writing please!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  richard.esson responded

Hi Everyone,

Most web browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc, have thair own shortcuts for websites.

One of these is the use of the “Tab key”. This key can be used to advance the cursor to the next location. The Greenlight Grower Management website makes use of these shortcuts giving you the ability to tab through content on the screen.

I hope this information is helpful.
    Kind Regards
    Richard Esson

6. Recommend Spray products at a Rate per Plant

South Africa is huge on Citrus and Grapes, we want to create spray plans recommending products as liters per tree instead of litres per area.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sharing field details (or groups of fields) with purchasers

I would like to be able to share field details or groups of fields with purchasers or other people (to save time when customers require pesticide application details or crop testing details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Filter by Operator on the Plan Overview screen

I want the ability to filter the list of plans by operator name so that I only see the plans that are assigned to me.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add 'Applied Date' to Sort By options in the Plan Overiew Screen

As an agronomist, I want to have the option of sorting the plan tiles in the Plan Overview screen by either Plan Date or by Applied Date, so that I can prevent the tiles from automatically rearranging once a plan date is converted to an application date.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base